After a bit of an extended hiatus on the lecture circuit, Ten Minutes in the Street is returning to the Firefighter Nation Forums with more of what you came to expect with high quality scenarios and thought provoking discussions to get you engaged and thinking: strategically and tactically with a balanced risk approach.
We launch the summer series of Ten Minutes in the Street Scenarios during this year’s Safety, Health & Survival Week starting on June 21.
In the mean time, here are some great Ten Minutes in the Street Scenarios that we presented, take some time to look these over if you’re new to the content and interactive participation.
- Ten Minutes in the Street: Read “through” the Smoke, HERE
- Ten Minutes in the Street; “But its only a Garage..!”, HERE
- Ten Minutes in the Street; Pipin’ Hot First Due..30 Minutes or Less, HERE
- Ten Minutes in the Street; “Here’s lookin’ at You”, HERE
- Ten Minutes in the Street; Stretchin’ the line on the First-Due, HERE
Can you keep a secret? Stay tuned for some great upcoming announcements regarding a new program series that will be brought to you by some very familiar names…..”The Summer Tour is about to begin..”